Holy Trinity Church was constructed in the year 1847 with personal fund from Queen Victoria. It was constructed on the land which was donated to her by Nizam of Hyderabad. Initially when it was started it was an Anglican church which served as a place of worship for British army officers and other Christian families who lived in Indian.
The Holy Trinity Church is constructed in Victorian Gothic style of architecture. The stained glass windows are the same with one which are found in the country churches in England. There is a large cemetery located adjacent to this church which contains graves dated 1851.
However Queen Elizabeth II visited the church in 1983 to mark the 36th anniversary celebration of her, the service led by Bishop Victor Premasagar.